Digital / Permanent / Hong Kong
You have experience deploying CRM and loyalty solutions.
You come with a Business Analytics and Project Management background.
You have experience localising a global solution and have worked with FMCG or retail industries.
This role is for you ... get in touch!
A global retailer with retail and ecommerce activities. HK is their regional HQ for Asia.
- Manage and support CRM and Loyalty programs deployment
- Translate business' requirements into tech specifications, prioritise and ensure a smooth delivery (using vendors)
- Roll out CRM system migration across APAC (CRM Database, Loyalty Programs, Marketing Automation, Reports and Dashboards…)
- Ownership of the CMR end-to-end IT processes, roadmap definition and governance in alignment with the business strategy and the priorities APAC countries
- CRM and Digital Project Management: cost model, planning, objectives definition
- Lead projects: analyse gaps and gather business requirements, develop functional specifications, build and development build, test and UAT, track project risk, take corrective measures, organise project steering committee
- Stakeholders' management: marketing, retail, eCommerce, APAC IT, Group IT, vendors
- Manage APAC CRM teams' functional and demands requests, follow up with maintenance team
- 5+ years experience working in retail or FMCG companies with at least 3 years working as a Functional Lead / BA or PM (in house, consulting or vendor)
- CRM program / project management experience with a deep understanding of process design, methodology and tools (Adobe campaign and Salesforce Commerce Cloud are a plus)
- Experience integrating CRM with eCommerce, POS, social media
- Able to multi task, adapt rapidly to changes and priorities, likes to work as a team in a multicultural environment
- Excellent communication skills in English (Mandarin, Korean, Japanese languages will be a plus)
If you recognise yourself in the above description press the application button or send me your updated CV at email@example.com