Who it's with:
One of Victoria's leading Education Authorities is seeking a Customer Analyst to join the retention team to assist in ensuring that customers are kept by taking data from across the business and identifying flight risks. Ideally you will have strong Campaign Analytical skills along with advanced SAS programming experience.
- Improve effectiveness of outbound student campaigns by managing all data and analytics requirements, including:
- Selection of target group
- Construction of statistically robust control group to ensure accurate measurement
- Conduct analysis to determine campaign effectiveness including significance testing
- Set-up automated campaign reporting
- Maintain an accurate history of all outbound contact customers
- Analysis of contact methods and patterns to drive improve contact rate
- Conduct evaluation of other initiatives to determine what impact on customer retention
- Conduct other ad-hoc analysis using techniques such as exploratory data analysis and profiling
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders to understand their analysis requirements present results of analysis in an easy to interpret way using different data visualisation techniques.
- Contribute to development of data warehouse.
What you'll need:
- Tertiary qualification in statistics, analytics, mathematics, computer science or related discipline.
- Experience in a professional services or corporate environment in an analytics function.
- Expert data analysis and statistical analysis in base SAS or R
- Exposure to BI tools, Tableau preferred
- Ability to access data stored in databases and interrogate it efficiently
- Strong numeracy, writing and presentation skills
- High attention to detail but also able to present information at a strategic level.
- Ability to deliver high quality results within timeframes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and articulate technical issues to non-technical audiences
Why you'll want it:
A fantastic and challenging opportunity to join a successful team that has seen some exponential growth of late.
Please APPLY NOW or call Geraint on 03 8637 7370 for more info