The Customer Communication Insights team is responsible for the analytics to support the strategic design, development and measuring effectiveness of customer communications across all marketing channels.
The consultant should be able to drive squads to implement evidence based marketing communication using advanced Data and Analytics techniques, MarTech / AdTech capability.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive the use of advanced analytical techniques for exploring data to provide data driven insights and support strategic decision making across Marketing
- Conduct pre-campaign analytics to help shape customer contact strategy design and targeting opportunities
- Conduct post-campaign analytics to continuously monitor and influence the optimisation of campaign performance
- Recommend appropriate course of action resulting from analytical insights (eg. marketing activity, customer contact opportunities) to best meet business objectives
- Present analytical findings using data visualisation tools and creation of insight presentations for various audiences
- Development of improved analysis approaches and test and learn frameworks
Skills & Experience:
- Strong SQL coding skills
- Experienced in the use of Advanced Analytics
- Passion for marketing and the use of marketing analytics
- Ability to churn out marketing campaigns at pace
Numerous programs including rewards and recognition, health and well-being; alongside a wide range of staff discounts
How to Apply:
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning company as it goes from strength to strength.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370 / Geraint.firstname.lastname@example.org