You will be responsible for supporting the Customer & Client Relationship Teams, advising on reporting and process change within the business, to minimise outcomes on customer service. You will be focused on the creation and maintenance of regular reporting, as well as analysing data trends, liaising with various teams, and working to create tailored reports for customers.
- Demonstrated experience in a Customer focused, Business Analyst role
- Extensive experience with setting up reporting processes
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of SQL and SSRS
- Strong knowledge of analysing data and providing insights
- Have a strong focus on business improvements, ensuring they are implemented effectively
- The ability to collaborate and work closely with various Customer driven teams, and excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 3 - 5 years of Business Analysis and Customer Service experience
- Experience within Insurance and/or Financial Services will be highly regarded
- 6 Month Contract Role, with Immediate Start & Competitive Day Rate
- Leading Australian Insurance company, in their Parramatta Office
- Working with collaborative teams, in an integral role
If you are interested and keen to know more, please get in touch today and apply, or send your resume to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org.