You will be working for one of the market leading e-commerce platforms. The Customer Experience team is responsible for providing world class experiences to the millions of buyers and sellers that visit the platform each month.
My client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager to join their team in Sydney. In the role the Senior Manager will be accountable for managing the Customer Experience seller programs for the Australian market.
Ultimate responsibility for managing the Seller Support Team at offshore strategic partner location including:
- Expertise in managing and improving end to end, cross functional, business processes
- Leading a remote team to execute on service strategy
- Ability to set targets and deliver results in a fast paced environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to turn strategy into action plans
- Excellent, disciplined project management across a large number of tasks and coordinating input from multiple parties
- Engaging with global peers and functional teams to ensure we deliver optimised benefits for the customer, shareholder and employee
- Solutions-focused interpersonal skills needed to develop influence across multiple teams, locally, regionally and globally.
- Manage relationships across multiple stakeholders
- Tenacious, creative and analytical approach to problem solving, backed by a high degree of numeracy and attention to detail
- Developing the customer service brand and branding strategy
- Outcome & customer focused
- Ability to synthesize data into comprehensive reports for all levels of staff
- Proficient in analytics
- Highly organised and detail-orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including power point
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving, analytical, decision making and collaborative skills
- Ability to drive change across organisation
- Ability to make independent decisions using sound business judgment.
- Ability to understand business needs, consistently meet expectations and respond promptly and professionally to business requests or inquiries, seeking guidance as appropriate.
- 5 – 8 years' management experience in Customer Service Operations, Risk or Online Payment environment, with partner management experience
- eCommerce experience preferred
- Ability to interact with and influence with management, internally and externally
- Self starter with strong organisational skills and ability to evaluate and report on a variety of sales related data
- Successful track record of working in a matrix management environment
- Experience leading change.
If you have any additional questions please contact Cally Wood on 02 8047 4004