Looking for a passionate Marketing specialist with strong customer marketing background and a proven record for delivering innovative campaigns, customer solutions and building genuine one-to-one relationships through truly customer focused comms.
This is a well know premium Australian brand within the entertainment and media industry. They are made up of passionate and talented people who really care about the vision of the company. They have a fast paced environment with a lot of opportunity for growth and progression within the organisation across a variety of divisions. You will be challenged in this environment as it is a space that is constantly changing so they look for people who are adaptable to change. You will work in a culture that truly values hard work and passion and gives you the freedom to create your own path.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Communications, you’ll lead a team of two direct reports and be responsible for delivering Campaign Comms to the brands existing customer base through digital channels.
You role will be to lead the design and implementation of the brands customer marketing strategy by creating engaging, responsive digital marketing campaigns utilising digital channels including email, SMS, push notifications, display and social.
- Use data and segmentation to drive tailored one to one communications and build seamless end to end customer journeys to drive optimised customer and business outcomes
- Manage multiple external partners (including advertising agencies) and internal stakeholders to deliver campaigns and customer solutions
- Identify test and learn opportunities and conduct post campaign reporting and optimization for all campaigns
- Design proactive strategies to achieve the team objectives Build strong and collaborative relationships with Marketing and Customer Experience peers
- Be in charge of streamlining processes, efficient management of timelines and budgets
- Bachelors degree within Marketing or similar relevant degree
- 7+ years’ experience in a CRM focused role
- Email platform-marketing experience: Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or any other marketing automation platform) knowledge a big plus
- Experience leading people and building a high performing, motivated team
- Experience in managing fully integrated, multi-channel campaigns with substantial budgets and commercial targets
- Highly analytical – able to use data to design, track, report and optimise sophisticated test and learn campaigns plans
- Proven track record of delivering creative solutions and campaigns
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02)8047 4047 for a chat.