Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation – come work with a fast paced and super passionate team at a Market Leading, global SaaS organization!
Who are they...
A rapidly growing fast paced Global SAAS business with over 8,000-plus entrepreneurial employees around the globe and - Year-over-year, the Company has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Work in an award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
What your role would entail...
As a Marketing Manager with a focus on Customer Retention, you main role will be to support the Customer Experience and Lifecycle Marketing Team to develop and execute marketing campaigns to nurture and retain customers across the company’s emerging markets portfolio.
You’ll have a passion for innovation and own the end-to-end customer experience, collaborating across multiple functions and driving business results for both the short and long term. Working with the broader team you’ll develop and execute initiatives to support the delivery of the campaign roadmap for retaining SMB customers, across offerings and platforms, delivering on retention targets.
What will be the key responsibilities...
- Leverage insights and data to understand the needs of customers, and develop segmentation to identify the biggest opportunities to drive customer engagement and retention.
- Deliver highly relevant and personalized experiences to customers.
- Support the delivery of an integrated experience across channels, deploying the right touch point at the right time, to nurture the relationship and deliver value to the customers.
- Support the delivery of marketing automation to existing customers most effectively and productively.
- Identify and incorporate internal and external best practices to add to the company’s retention “toolkit” and lead experimentation to deliver big outcomes.
- Convert customers into advocates and devise plans to convert detractors to promoters.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to deliver awesome experiences for customers, from getting started on the company’s products all the way to win back.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5+ years leading marketing campaigns - retention experience a big plus!
- Understanding of marketing automation frameworks and platforms (Eloqua or similar) with experience in delivering automated campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix and fast paced environment
- Customer-focused - tenacious about understanding customer behaviours, and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point.
- Excellent creative problem solving skills, ability to glean insights, develop a vision and make it come to life with actionable plans.
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best-known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.