-Do you have excellent communication skills and a confident phone manner?
-Are you tech-savvy and looking to expand your skills as part of a successful company?
It’s an exciting time to join this growing enterprise. As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will work on multiple Telecommunications projects and be an integral part in helping the team service the customers and deliver on their commitments.
Responsible for both Delivery Management and Relationship Management, you will work closely with Project Managers, Engineers and Sales teams to coordinate delivery of the project.
This is a great permanent opportunity for a project coordinator fresh out of university to kick start their career. While it’s an entry level role, experience in customer service, administration or project management will be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good customer service experience e.g. help desk, customer facing
- Certifications in Project Management e.g. Prince2 , AGILE, SCRUM, LEAN and ITIL highly regarded
- Exceptional teamwork abilities
- Passion and motivation to grow and develop
- Competitive salary package and bonus
- Ongoing training and career development
- Join a growing team at an exciting time
- Great CBD locations
- Fantastic working environment and culture
If you are interested, apply now or send your resume and cover letter to Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org