The Xpand Group is an award-winning and leading Digital and Tech recruitment agency. We provide strategic talent acquisition services via offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore & Hong Kong. Xpanders are passionate about delivering outstanding digital and tech talent providing candidates that can change the world.
Purpose of the Role:
The Creative Principal Consultant / Practice Manager is to ensure clients are presented with quality candidates across UX/UI, User Research, Service design and visual design teams. While at the same time, making sure they are fully across the type of opportunities their candidates are looking for.
You will be working with a variety of clients from large financial Institutions to independent UX consultancies. You will also be working with advertising and marketing agencies across business design, art directors, creative directors, producers and copy writers requirements.
The ideal Candidate:
This is the perfect role for someone wanting to take the next step in their creative recruitment career. You will inherit a warm desk. However, you’ll still be required to seek out new business opportunities from a large existing client portfolio as well as new business prospects.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have a genuine interest in digital design. You’ll be speaking to creative people so you’ll need to be passionate and get excited about new design trends and always have you finger on the pulse.
As this is a senior role you’ll need to be self-motivated, detail-orientated, a natural problem solver and have a desire to contribute to the organisation and build a small creative practice.
Please no egos!!! You’ll join a fun down to earth team, a warm desk and have the support of an awesome manager.
- 2 + Years of experience in digital recruitment (agency or in-house)
- Account managing and business development skills
- High level attention to detail
- Passion for design industry
- Ambitious and well organised
- Good understanding of creative / innovation space in Australia
- Confident networker
- Approachable yet professional attitude
- Knowledge in design industry (UX/UI)
- Experience communicating with with creatives
- Ability to interpret design portfolios
- Established creative candidate networks
For details contact Stewart 0280474012 or email email@example.com
Please click apply NOW
Please click apply NOW