A fantastic opportunity to grow your career and work with a fast paced team at the world's largest search engine!
If you are a driven customer service or client facing executive with truly exceptional written and communication skills and are looking for a career-defining opportunity, then this is the perfect role!
Who are they...
World's largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
Be part of an exciting and innovative new project working on self-flying vehicles that could open up entirely new approaches to delivering goods and services.
You will be one of the first points of contact with users, merchant partners and the general public - your main duties will be responding to and triaging inbound inquiries, reporting on key customer care metrics, supporting our merchant partners and collaborating to drive customer success.
What will be the key responsibilities...
Customer specific -
- Manage and triage incoming customer service calls
- Document and report on customer care issues
- Partner with communications, marketing, and business leads to develop and implement customer care policies
- Office administration
- Assisting in onboarding new merchants
- Troubleshooting merchant concerns on site and at merchant locations
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with merchants through open and interactive communication
- 2 years of proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative - this is a junior to mid level role!
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best-known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.