Dynamic, fun and over achieving. Learn from a recognised and high performing team within the business and market.
- Detect, contain, mitigate, remediate and prevent security incidents
- Proactively use Cyber threat information to detect security threats
- Implement preventative and corrective counter-measures against cyber threats
- Perform security review of application, infrastructure, system, network and database to identify any threats
Who are we after?
- 1 - 4 years experience working in a security operations, security monitoring and incident response
- Good exposure with various security tools for endpoint security and malware analysis
- Basic knowledge in scripting languages such as Python, SQL or Splunk SPL
- Understanding of cyber security issues such as malicious code, intrusions, spam and phishing
- Possess relevant security certifications will be an advantage