This opportunity is for one of the service provider brands in the global settings. Our client is expanding it cybersecurity operations in Asia and a high calibre cybersecurity leader is sought after.
What is this about?
You will be the subject matter expert for both internal and external stakeholders in regards of all cybersecurity projects. You will be managing end-to-end project delivery in terms of its scope, plans and schedule. You will be working very closely with the delivery teams in meeting the clients’ requirements. You will also be ensuring that the services are delivered in accordance to the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
What you will need?
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Experience working in a managed service provider or vendor environment
- Good experience with cloud security, application security and industrial security
- Familiar with ISO/IEC 14000 would be added advantage
- Strong experience in project management
- CISSP, CIMA, CISA or ITIL certified