This role is to support strategic initiatives focused on deploying sophisticated analytics to improve client relationships, detect signs of client deflection, improve and optimize sales and marketing cycles.
This role focuses on building analytical models from the ground up and supporting the senior statisticians on the team on related project work.
Our client is looking for dedicated individuals to brainstorm exciting and new strategic opportunities, and quickly build working prototypes to transform those ideas into reality.
- The lead in maintaining data warehouse across all projects (SQL); work with colleagues across the globe in obtaining internal data and troubleshooting data issues as necessary
- Aggregate, normalize and cleanse data from a variety of sources to create an internal data set for statistical analysis and modeling
- Evaluate data procedures to ensure validity, applicability, and accuracy of modeling results
- Build scalable data pipelines by collaborating with stakeholders from multiple teams and assist in execution and implementation of these systems
- Visualization and business analytic research to identify statistical relationships present in large and complex sets of data. Perform descriptive analytics and build compelling predictive and prescriptive models.
- Report modeling results of analysis to management and assist in preparing presentations for business leaders
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Technical Science or related field
- Strong SQL and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) skills
- Experience with data visualization software (QlikView, Tableau)
- Experience using statistical modeling and data mining techniques (utilizing R, SAS or Matlab)
- Track-record of independent learning and technical problem-solving
- Ability to develop and communicate creative solutions to technical problems
- Familiarity with insurance and financial concepts
CEI No: R1112169, Licence No: 07C3147