This is a 12 months contract and based in Singapore.
- Analyse Develop solutions for business and sales challenges while also uncovering opportunities.
- Collaborate with Sales and Sales Operations to innovate and develop scalable solutions cross industry challenges
- Act as an industry advocate and analyst to surface key industry trends.
- Consult on opportunities associated with trends and potential business impact
- Advise on methodologies for marketing and media analytics, measurement and attribution.
- Help customers navigate industry standards and alternatives
- Partner with internal and external product, research, data and measurement teams to bring full analytical capabilities to customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data, or with other programming or scripting languages such as R, Python, C++
- Deep experience analyzing advertising and media data, extracting transformative insights to move an advertisers business and building scalable solutions through dashboards and automating analyses Superior modeling (integrating multiple datasets to analyze and drive improvements, financial) and presentation skills)
- Experience using search engine marketing (Google AdWords), website analytics platforms (Google Analytics and other measurement suite products), and brand analysis techniques (upper funnel analysis)
- Demonstrated analytical background and experience with marketing analytics, return on investment/financial modeling, and statistical analysis.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with spreadsheet software and presentation applications.
- Ability to analyze large datasets and translate them to a few actionable insights Strong understanding of the factors that are driving the rapid evolution of the digital landscape (Mobile, Programmatic, Measurement etc) for brand marketers