As part of this we require a number of Data Analysts / Data Designers on a contractual basis for an initial 6 months.
What you’ll be doing…
- Collaborate with data providers and report consumers to document data (including business rule) requirements
- Generate solution design documentation for their assigned project(s).
- Collaborate with key project stakeholders including Designers, Project Managers, Asset Support Team, and Asset Managers
- Have practical knowledge / extensive experience in creating both ER and Dimensional data models
- Have solid hands-on technical experience in technologies such as Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server, SQL, and Java
- Develop a quality and maintainable code base which will be unit tested against acceptance criteria
- Understand and implement CI/CD methods of code build and deployment
- Perform story decomposition from the provided Data Delivery Centre (DDC) Features and Epics
- Contribute to and lead (when required) the various rituals (e.g. standup, sprint kick-offs, walkthroughs, and showcases)
What you will bring...
- 9+ years total experience
- 5+ years data driven environment experience (i.e.: data warehousing / data lakes)
- Experience in corporate environment
- Experience in at least two industries (e.g. Finance and Data Services) the requirement is to have experienced more than one set of different business needs and culture.
- Experience in working large, complex projects in an unpredictable environment with competing priorities.
Technical Skills (where applicable):
- Extensive knowledge utilising:
- JIRA, and
- CD/CI process
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent daily rate.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.