- Processing, storing, transforming and distributing large and diverse datasets.
- Monitor data quality, reviewing daily reports for breaks/errors and subsequently researching and resolving any issues.
- Analyse existing maintenance processes for areas of improvement (i.e. automation opportunities)
- Working closely with key stakeholders across the business.
What we're looking for
- 2-5 years working in a Data operations role or similar for a financial institution
- Familiarity of market data vendors such as Bloomberg and Reuter
- Strong SQL queries/relational database concepts (preferably Oracle or MySQL)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong stakeholder management skills working with a range of technical and functional teams