An exponentially growing, forward thinking Digital Analytics agency is seeking An Insights Analyst to join their team in Melbourne.
They are a collaborative and close-knit team of high performing individuals who work hard and celebrate their achievements. You can expect a fast paced, flexible, dynamic and fun environment where if you work hard you will be significantly rewarded.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Data Analyst to work towards a Senior position, for which you will be trained.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive the use of advanced analytical techniques for exploring data to provide data driven insights and support strategic decision making across the business
- Conduct pre-campaign analytics to help shape customer contact strategy design and targeting opportunities
- Conduct post-campaign analytics to continuously monitor and influence the optimisation of campaign performance
- Recommend appropriate course of action resulting from analytical insights (eg. marketing activity, customer contact opportunities) to best meet business objectives
- Present analytical findings using data visualisation tools and creation of insight presentations for various audiences
- Development of improved analysis approaches and test and learn frameworks
Skills & Experience:
- Strong SQL and / or Python coding skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Confident presenting findings to clients
- Experienced in the use of Advanced Analytics
- Passion for marketing and the use of marketing analytics
- Experience in Adobe / Google Analytics
Numerous programs including training and educations programs, rewards and recognition, health and well-being; alongside a wide range of staff discounts
How to Apply:
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning company as it goes from strength to strength.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370 / firstname.lastname@example.org