Working as part of the Internal Analytics team, You will be the vital link between our marketing team and our business objectives by ensuring the successful analysis of all marketing lead initiatives. You will be an expert on reliable and accurate data collection and reporting.
You will strive to support our quest to be better than anyone in the world at using data to guide our marketing and business decisions.
- Create insights through analysis of all customer acquisition channels
- CAC, LTV & conversion modelling
- Automate marketing reporting and enhance the visibility of marketing across the business
- Improve tracking abilities through website, web app, and mobile apps to get a better picture of campaign performance
- Develop strategies across a wide platform of projects including customer life-cycle management, marketing spend ROI, marketing mix modeling, pricing, acquisition channels
- Develop a process to analyse and predict consumer behavior - customer lifecycle analysis to drive behaviourally triggered comms and improve product engagement
- Driving decisions in the Marketing team using data insights
- A proven history of handling large data sets from multiple sources to accurately report insights and trends
- Fluent in programming languages such as SQL and Python.
- Rich experience with problem-solving, experiment design and algorithm testing
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing metrics and technologies is recommended (e.g. Google AdWords, Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, Facebook Ads, Retargeting)
- Ability to use business intelligence & data visualisation tools
Whats in it for you:
- We are a business with huge drive and ambition
- Challenging work that impacts millions on a daily basis
- Working with new and progressive technologies
- Awesome offices with unbelievable staff perks
If this sounds like you please hit apply!