- Responsible for driving the user engagement of a data warehouse and reporting solution through Power BI.
- Translate complex technical concepts into language that non-technical users can easily understand.
- Communicate, engage and support other business areas in the use of Power BI; promote the general upskilling of generalist, non-specialist users in data use through Power BI.
- Experience with business intelligence tools ie(Stack SSIS, SSAS &SSRS), Microsoft Power BI (with particular emphasis on Power BI Desktop [August 2018 or newer], Power BI Report Server and Power BI Service), hardware, software and services vendors.
- Background in business intelligence implementation and multiple system support with experience in analysing business intelligence solutions across multiple functions.
- Three years plus demonstrated experience in Business Intelligence and data analyst work.
- Demonstrate strong abilities in data modelling, working with SQL Server databases and SQL Server Analysis Cubes, and developing custom relational and dimensional models.
If you are currently living in Australia and are an Australian Citizen hit APPLY today. PLEASE NOTE: Permanent Resident status does not meet the eligibility for this role.