Reporting into the Project Manager, the main areas will include but are not limited to:
- Designing, developing and maintaining new and existing ETL for a data migration project using the Microsoft SSIS and SQL Server Relational Database technologies
- Support Data Migration Lead and Project Manager in meeting project timelines
- Identify risks, issues in the data and escalate for review and corrective action where necessary
- Undertake data analysis and migration activities
- Undertake data analysis over various production-scale data sets to understand data/data structures
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience working as a Technical/Systems/Data Analyst delivering multi-faceted outcomes for government programs and/or projects.
- Demonstrated ETL experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand various data extracts, transform and join together for a successful data load as part of data migration
- Ability to use various methods to analyse and query data under limited direction
If you are currently living in Australia and are an Australian Citizen hit APPLY today. PLEASE NOTE: Permanent Resident status does not meet the eligibility for this role.