Manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives. You would be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgment in your area of expertise/responsibility.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understood and agreed rationale, business alignment and priority—technical context for the initiative need; what business/customer/colleague problems and/or opportunity it addresses; dependency with other enterprise initiatives from a technology standpoint
- Features—discrete, shaped features determined by capabilities, technologies, systems and components required to deliver the initiative aligned to target architectures and that contribute to service backlogs
- Feature sequence—defined and agreed sequence for feature delivery that maximises customer/business/colleague value and contributes to cross-service outcomes; aligned to business priority and service readiness
- Multi-service impacts—initiatives/features that are dependent on and span multiple services (both within and across domains) and associated architecture; the encompassing technology required to fulfil the end to end initiative requirements and delivery
- Technical debt assessment—identified and quantified options including technical debt impacts; facilitation and influence of related decisions; technical debt tracking
- 10+ years’ experience in the Technology industry.
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Development and Design.
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices.
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners.
- Working collaboratively with business, project and technical teams providing technical leadership.