You will be working in a progressive, highly motivated team which is formed by a number of highly skilled Data engineers and Data scientists. You will have your own space to be creative in solving problems.
- Work with your team, Data Science team, Product Managers and Product Analyst to understand data needs.
- Design, Build and launch new Data Models.
- Create automated data pipelines using SQL, Tableau and Python.
- Apply quantitative analysis, Data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core business products.
- Build data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis.
- Experience in End-to-end implementation, Data experiences and Designs.
- Data Warehousing and visualisation experience is a must.
- Programming background – must be able to code (preferably Python or Java)
- Design and develop reusable components and frameworks.
- Must understand how data flows, interoperate and explain data to the business.
If this sounds like you hit the apply button!