Location: Sydney CBD
What do you think it would be like working as a Data Engineer for one of the world’s leading management consultancies? If the thoughts that came to mind were: technically challenging, ongoing opportunities to learn, working as a specialist across innovative data engineering projects then this role is going to interest you.
- Problem solving and providing data concepts to achieve the consulting teams project outcomes.
- Creating and implementing data engineering solutions using modern software engineering practices.
- You will be part of the data engineering team working with the management consulting team, data science team, software engineering team and project teams across the APAC region.
- Developing codify best practices for future reuse in the form of accessible, reusable patterns, templates, and code bases.
- Interstate travel will be required at times for certain client projects.
- Experienced in Data Engineering techniques and concepts within the Australian market.
- Technology experience in: Python data tools. Spark (Scala and PySpark), HDFS, Kafka and other high volume data tools. SQL and NoSQL storage tools.
- Strong communication skills, plus stakeholder engagement skills.