This role is responsible for supporting in the design, development and maintenance of advanced analytical models of various types to create value for the business and its customers
What you’ll be doing…
- Data Preparation
- Extract and manipulate data from a variety of sources and subsequently cleanse, standardize, scale, bin, categorise, tokenise, stem and transform it in order to get the data into a state suitable for further analysis (e.g. feature creation for machine learning models)
- Data Movement
- Designing and implementing optimal solutions for tactical and automated movement of data to support relevant analytics initiatives
- Ongoing Model Maintenance
- Collaborate with Key Stakeholders
What you will bring...
- Tertiary training in Computer Science, Engineering or similar industry experience
- Strong analytical thinking, process management and quality control
- Required expertise in the following areas:
- Data storage implementation
- Feature engineering
- Working understanding of data science concepts
- Required technical skills:
- R, Python, and SQL
- Desirable skills & experience:
- Spark / Scala
- Micro services and API experience
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.