An exponentially growing financial services company with multiple industry awards is seeking a Data Modeller to join their team in Melbourne.
They are a collaborative and close knit team of high performing individuals who work hard and celebrate their achievements. You can expect a fast paced, flexible, dynamic and fun environment where if you work hard you will be significantly rewarded.
What your new role would entail…
- Delivery/creation of world-class modelling solutions for digital fraud – preventing incidents and downtime etc.
- Consult within the business, gathering requirements from key stakeholders and delivering this to the team.
- Capability to model data using entity relationship modelling, class modelling, dimensional modelling and integration data modelling (service, APIs etc.).
- Competent in the use of structured data modelling tools (Erwin, Power Designer, Rational etc).
- Understanding of different modelling paradigms such as Kimball/Inmon.
- Ability to produce a logical data model to outline key concepts and relationships.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy on delivering outcomes that exceed client expectations.
- Work on a technical solution that fully incorporates cloud based solutions in AWS.
What you will bring...
- At least 5 years’ experience working on large, enterprise Data Warehouse programmes.
- Excellent experience of Solution Design
- Outstanding modelling skills with proven experience working on Data Vault.
- Good understanding of hierarchies
- Deep understanding of broader Data Modelling - 3rd normal form, logical and physical.
- Strong ETL skills
- Hands-on experience with ERwin Data Modeler tool would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL.
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.