An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Data Scientist to join a leading retailer on a 12 month contract. Ideally you will have previous experience in a large retail organisation and in-depth customer segmentation experience.
What you’ll be required to do…
- Demand Driver Analysis (by delivery type and customer type) and sensitivity analysis
- Customer segmentation and propensity to shop between different segments and delivery channels.
- REM optimisation – leveraging what’s already in the pipeline for supers
- Sales forecasting
- Rover optimisation – building the crates/trolley based on orders and end to end product/picking optimisation
- Deliver fee pricing model: Dynamic pricing
- Incremental Sales – being reported on a monthly level and pushed out through our reporting systems
- Network: Identifying current and maximum likely footprint
- Product, Range & Price: Identify role of range in online vs supers & product promotional strategies and service type fees
- Understanding Online customers:
- Acquisition & retention: do customers who are acquired via trade driver have same level of order spend/size frequency as those that aren’t and do they vary by different segments?
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.