You will provide insights by applying rigorous data science methodologies to develop statistical and mathematical models, while also having the chance to be involved with exciting advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning and innovation.
What you’ll be doing…
- Working on analytic experiments in the Analytics Hub
- Sharing knowledge and uplifting capabilities with analysts in the business
- Thought leadership in the approach to analytics
- Demonstrating value and benefit from advanced analytics to senior stakeholders
- Embedding analytics across the wider community to drive a data driven culture
- Perform high quality analytics & provide access to data, platform and tools
- Drive innovative solutions for our customers powered by analytics
What you will bring...
- Proven hand-on experience of Spark/PySpark at enterprise grade
- Practical knowledge in Big Data Ecosystem, including Hadoop, MapReduce, YARN, and Hive
- Knowledge and proven experience of CI/CD pipeline in data science practice
- Proven experience of developing and deploying models with Python/PySpark, R/SparkR, Scala/Spark, TensorFlow or Keras.
- Knowledge in Cloud service (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, etc.)
- Text Mining, Natural Language Processing, and analytics experience with unstructured data
- Knowledge in data warehouse and SQL
How to Apply:
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning company as it goes from strength to strength.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370 / Geraint.firstname.lastname@example.org