Excellent opportunities for Data Scientists to work for a high flying organization. The company has seen huge growth and success in the last 12 months and is expanding their team. They use the latest technology and practices and want their staff to truly enjoy coming to work each day.
What you’ll be doing:
- Use statistical analysis and machine learning to extract meaning/interpretation out of both limited and huge data sets
- Realize and test new business insights from existing data sets, speck new sets that can lead to discovery etc.
- Insights: Identify key insights and leverage them to inform and influence business strategy.
- User behavior modelling: Predicting user propensity for click, conversion, and attrition.
- Personalisation: Recommendation algorithms leveraged for both users and business partners.
- Forecasting: Modelling historical data to forecast demand, purchase propensity, partner risk, etc.
- Marketing and CRM: Customer life-stage modelling, large-scale campaign management for customer acquisition and continued engagement.
- Optimisation: Large-scale linear and non-linear constrained optimisation algorithms for managing the right portfolio of offers for each user
The ideal candidate looks like:
- PhD, Masters, or Bachelors in relevant field (Data Mining, Computer Science, Machine Learning)
- At least 4-5 years of industry experience in software engineering, marketing, data mining, statistical analysis, and/or modelling at premier companies
- Strong communication skills with ability to drive data driven insights across the organisation
- Keen aptitude for large-scale data analysis with a penchant for identifying key insights
- Expertise in programming languages like Python, R, Java, Scala
If you are a Big Data wrangler and feel like this is an opportunity you can prove to be a valuable asset then please click the apply button or simply give me a call on 03 8637 7370 or mail me on Geraint.email@example.com
Even if you feel you may not be up to scratch or even too senior then still get in contact for other opportunities.