Position: Data Scientist
Location: Sydney CBD
Working for one of Australia’s leading banking and finance institutions, you will be a key part of the growing data science team.
- Working closely with other data scientists and analysts, you will be implementing complex big data and advanced modelling projects.
- Expand and grow data and analytics and modelling capabilities to solve new business problems and challenges.
- Working closely with technical and business stakeholders.
- Responsible for the development of ETL / ELT processes and standards and contribute to the development of best practices.
- Minimum 3-5 year’s experience working in Data Science/Data Engineering or Business Intelligence.
- Advanced knowledge of SAS, Teradata or similar RDBMS.
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid understanding of database structures and design principles.
- Experience in R, Python, Spark and Hadoop an advantage to have.