- Explore large datasets, discover trends and patterns and extract insights for the company’s clients.
- Apply Statistical/ Machine Learning techniques to build data product and features.
- Develop scripts to extract and analyse large data sets and build statistical /machine learning models.
- Test and verify scripts and models to ensure accuracy of the results.
- Work with domain experts to validate and interpret findings.
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- Ability to apply research skills and experience to solve real life problems in a fast paced environment
- MUST hold Australian Citizenship
- Experienced in SQL and R
- Degree or above in Statistics/Machine learning preferred
If you have the required experience and Australian work rights hit APPLY today.