• Work with stakeholders throughout the organisation to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
• Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimisation and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
• Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
• More than 5 years’ experience and preferably with a background in consulting.
• Not necessarily need to be "technical" and can be more of a consultant role
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
• Experience working with and creating data architectures.
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
• Hands-on experience on software/tools in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
• Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SQL, etc.
• Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
• Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark etc.
• Experience visualising/presenting data for stakeholders using: D3, ggplot, etc.
• Fluency in Cantonese is a must
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also call Fiona on +852 3579 4630 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job has expired