You will have experience working on large, complex data sets, a strong Mathematical grounding and an understanding of reporting and analysis algorithms.
What you will bring...
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or a related field
- 2-4 years of relevant post-graduate experience
- Strong knowledge of concepts within the data domain (Dimensional Modelling, Data Marts, Data Lakes, Data Warehouses, ETL, Reporting concepts).
- Experience in a range of technologies within the data domain (SQL Databases, EMR, Talend, SAS, Tableau etc.).
- Cloud platform experience (Amazon Web Services preferred)
- Data Warehousing experience (AWS Redshift or columnar database preferred)
- Experience building and supporting ETL batch jobs (Talend preferred)
- Advanced SQL skills, able to performance tune tables/queries.
- Experience in Java and/or Python
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning company as it goes from strength to strength.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370 / Geraint.email@example.com