Data Visualisation Analyst (in house - Tech company)
Digital/Hong Kong/Contract role (12 months)
You have hands on experience analysing large data sets, and you love providing great presentations using visualisation tools like Tableau!
You like interacting with internal stakeholders at all levels to help them better use and understand their data!
This role is for you!!!
One of the most exciting tech companies in the world ...I am sure you know them!
- Responsible for making large and complex data more accessible, understandable and usable for internal customers
- Analyse, visualise, and generate insights by assisting in the design and implementation of reporting solutions to support various company initiatives
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional international teams to design and implement efficient and scalable analytics and reporting solutions
- Develop deep understanding of IT data models and business domain knowledge, and support data quality for allocated areas of ownership
- Querying, transforming, and analysing large datasets
- Build rich and dynamic dashboards using out-of-box features, customisations, and creative visualisations using in-house tools as well as third party tools such as Tableau or equivalent
- Automate solutions where appropriate
- Degree in business or IT related discipline, or closely related, or foreign equivalent, or equivalent business intelligence experience.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in querying and analysis on large datasets - experience on transformations, dynamic dashboards, scorecards, or statistical reporting
- Hands-on experience in data visualisation and data presentation utilising tools such as Tableau or equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills, and knowledge of information design principles and data visualization methods
- Ability to analyse complex problems and communicate plans and findings to internal customers/stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgement
- Proven experience in learning new data tools quickly and executing in these tools
- Knowledge of data modeling and database technologies.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage small engagements or work streams and multiple team members with confidence
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, verbal and written.
If you recognise yourself in the above description just press the below button or send an email to email@example.com or #LI-LK2!