What you’ll be doing…
- data collection
- cleansing / harmonization (transformation and normalisation)
- insertion into ServiceNow or intermediate location
What you will bring...
- Data backgrounds
- Data wrangling/ETL experience
- Experienced with complex integrations and intricacies
- Data architecting – understands relational data models (Primary Keys, Foreign Keys, Surrogate Keys) and graph models
- Data linkage – Exception handling, orphaned data
- Analysed, integrated, modelled and transformed unstructured and structured data sources
- Developed different types of data outputs, e.g. flat files
- Can talk to business – good comms capability / stakeholder engagement
- Must have an ETL developer in DW technologies background
- Python or other scripting languages
- Experience with rest/soap api’s
- Experience with ServiceNow
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.