In this role your will be responsible for the engaging with the business to understand delivery needs to execute on the set road map. This involves planning, executing, reporting and finalising projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
The Delivery Lead will initially execute on key initiatives as part of the Operational Excellence (Transformation) program, with further initiatives taking off in the coming months. With multiple deliverable in flight, this role includes acquiring internal resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-parties in order to deliver initiatives according to the agreed plan. The Delivery Lead will also deliver by planning and managing initiatives to scope and ensuring that appropriate business case requirements, reporting, governance within agreed budget and schedule are met.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience with the following:
- Strong track record of proven successful delivery, on time, on budget and to the required standard;
- Strong business focus including excellent stakeholder engagement
- Familiarity with basic project management toolsets such as schedules and risk registers
- Strong project leadership skills enabling delivery against project objectives for senior management and the customer; strong negotiation skills;
- Proven experience in facilitating workshops to elicit and preparation business requirements and functional specifications
- Proven strength and experience performing high level and detailed business process modelling/ mapping, gap analysis and optimisation
- Business architecture, including value stream mapping, business capability modelling highly advantageous
- Business case development, options analysis, vendor selection
- Exposure to Organisational Change Management principles
- Experience in developing work instructions
- Facilitation of walkthroughs of project documentation and solutions