|Salary:||SGD4000 - SGD7000/Monthly|
This is a 12 months contract based in Singapore
1. Support daily operations from order placement through to fulfillment (i.e. ensure PO placement, processing & fulfillment to retailers / distributors).
2. Prepare reports for weekly CPFR calls (collaborative planning forecasting and replenishment) and follow up internally / externally on missing data.
3. Serve as key liaison for order tracking / troubleshooting
4. Check completeness of data for weekly retailer and distributor sellout and inventory reporting.
5. Support system setup for new product launch activities
6. Support markets on supply chain aspects of ad hoc sales activities (e.g. promotional planning, short term demand requirements, new retailer on-boarding, analyses of attach rates).
7. Compile delivery plans and inventory forecasts to support internal management reviews.
8. Prepare reports for weekly cross-functional meetings including gathering data from retailers / disti’s for the refresh of sell-out and sell-in of existing products
- BA/BS degree in Business supply chain or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in demand planning, supply chain planning and execution, end-to-end supply chain management including scheduling, warehousing, fulfillment and reverse logistics.
- Should come with background in Telco, Consumer electronics companies
- Experience in running collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment processes with retailers.
- Experience managing regional sell-in, sell-through, and sell-out demand forecasting and inventory allocation throughout product life cycle.
- Expertise in planning and demand forecasting and inventory optimization.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to Koeschnake Maceda at email@example.com. CEI No: R1548053 | Licence No: 07C3147
This job has expired