- You will have an excellent capability in creating new strategies, you will own these but must be open to sharing these strategies across desks.
- University degree, preferably in quantitative finance, financial engineering, mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, economics or science
- Solid experience trading derivatives on Asian markets.
- Excellent mental arithmetic abilities - quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to apply concepts of probability, statistics and calculus
- Competitive attitude and eagerness to constantly improve yourself
- Quick and decisive thinker and able to deal well with pressure
- Proficient English
- Computer programming skills are a plus