Join one of the worlds tech giants, and best places to work globally, to support the engineering team in the adoption of products with partners through training, troubleshooting, and effective onboarding
- Support the Android Partner Engineering team in increasing adoption of products among OEM and ODM partners.
- Educate partners by providing training on services and help them with the onboarding process as well as answering any product related queries they may have.
- Troubleshoot and respond to issues reported, escalating these internally as required.
- Identify issues and bottlenecks in education and onboarding process for partners that prevent them from using services.
- Conduct surveys for gauging partner satisfaction and get feedback.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing large-scale and dynamic technical programs
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, of all levels
- Good knowledge of Android development
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Java coding skills preferred
- Work experience in a handset manufacturer and closely collaborate with chipset suppliers and/or OEMs desired
- One of the best company names in the world on your CV
- World class working environment
- Work with the best Technology and People
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com.