- Sydney CBD
- B&F Global Leader
- Salary Negotiable
We are a renowned and prestigious banking organisation with a history of delivering high quality services globally. Due to exponential organisational growth we are looking to add Developers and DevOps Engineers to our team.
You will be joining the IAM team within a global international bank. Working on the latest technologies to deliver a cutting edge IAM portal for SSO of over 2000 applications.
The team will consist of 4 Developers and additional vendor support on occasions. If you are an ex Dev who has moved onto the realm of DevOps or someone who currently can adequately contribute to both domains I invite you to read on.
• Deliver short sprints of work within a Scrum / Kanban Agile work environment
• Respond to business needs to deliver latest features of the project
• Rapid delivery of features due in part to being an analytical thinker and deep problem solver
• Partner with vendors to ensure delivery of future proof and secure solutions
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Understanding of Java, Spring, Spring Boot and REST API’s
• Micro services architecture knowledge
• Exposure to testing frameworks Junit, Mocha, Cucumber
• CI / CD pipeline with Bamboo, GitHub, Jenkins and Maven
• Docker containerisation (k8s)
• NoSQL experience – DynamoDB, Cassandra and/or MongoDB
• Basic understanding of AWS and ideally exposure to a second cloud such as GCP
• System monitoring and logging tools (AppDynamics, Splunk or CloudWatch)
• Any domain knowledge of IAM would be highly regarded (SAML, oAuth2.0 or OpenIDConnect)
What’s on offer:
• Gain exposure to a broad range of technologies and an opportunity to work with a modern cloud-based solution within a complex enterprise business.
• High profile projects exposing your work to a senior audience.
• Awesome career progression opportunities directly impacted by the nature of the projects and by an organisation that looks for internal talent first.
• Project based work and a road-map full of opportunity to grow
• An area you can make a real difference in, where your initiatives are supported and driven by upper management.
• Hands off and trusting management style. No Micromanagement.
• Flexible working arrangement, yes you can work from home regularly.
• Work life balance is driven not just a buzz word.
How to Apply?
If you are interested call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!
Permanent Residents with current full working rights only please!