Development Lead/Scrum Master who will be working with productive Agile/Scrum teams to design, prototype, build and implement the next generation of web/mobile applications using the latest tech stacks using a cloud approach. You will be acting as a Scrum Master for the Scrum Team.
You will be working with a dynamic team to design, build, test, deploy and support human-centric mobile, web applications and prototyping. You will also be acting as Scrum Master for the Scrum team and be leading the implementation of innovative solutions.
- Responsible for overall development lifecycle of applications and prototypes using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Designing, building, testing, deploying and supporting web/mobile front end and backend applications and prototypes following best practices
- Lead and manage internal and external development resources for assigned products/projects/prototypes that are aligned with strategic direction
- Empower teams to self-organize, facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings with Scrum teams and stakeholders
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress; update progress to provide transparency on the product, release, and sprint backlogs.
- Identify and remove obstructions; prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
- Ensure the development teams are practising and following the core agile principles
- Knowledge and experience building responsive web and/or mobile applications and backend services
- Knowledge and experience in building web services REST API’s, microservices in the serverless framework
- Working experience as a Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Master (no Scrumbut)
- Experience developing software foundations, methodologies, high-level designs, and environments for application development.
- Experience in working closely with Scrum team developers to understand their needs and issues and work collaboratively.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development lifecycle including coding standards, software quality assurance, build process, testing and operations.
- Knowledge in Azure DevOps, Bitbucket pipelines CI/CD models and tools such as docker, Chef, Ansible, Puppet