This is a perfect opportunity for an up and comer, experienced with Linux administration and currently studying cloud technologies. Are you looking to build on self-study to become a fully-fledged DevOps expert?.
- Maintain, support and extend Cloud infrastructure (AWS and GCP)
- Support the Technology team on all the company’s development and roll-out initiatives.
- CI / CD pipeline build and automation.
- Consolidate and simplify Cloud infrastructure
- On-boarding and integration / migration of third party tech stacks.
- Migration of on-premises infrastructure to the Cloud
- Second line support on rare occasions
- Familiarity with AWS and / or GCP
- Linux Administration experience
- Experience with NGINX web-servers
- SSL certificates (renewal, extension, implementation)
- Knowledge of Jenkins, CI/CD deployment and Docker admin
- Understanding of how to write automation scripts (Ruby, Python, or C#.NET/Core)
- Knowledge of OpenVPN and Site-to-Site VPN tunnels an advantage.
- Some knowledge of Windows Server administration (DNS, DHCP, AD, LDAP, IIS), an advantage.
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Git an github)
What is on offer?
Come work for an amazing organisation, going through rapid growth through acquisition and organic growth. This truly is an amazing environment that people love working at. Come try for yourself and benefit from these additional sweeteners:
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Training and professional development
- New offices
- Monthly social and wellness events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Annual company and team trips
- Generous discount on all products
How to Apply
If you are interested Call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!