This role will take responsibility for the maintenance of production systems across the whole business, working closely with the operations and development teams. You will also assist in the analysis of systems and performance, and help to implement improvements.
- Strong DevOps Engineering experience, responsible for network management
- Extensive experience in a Linux environment, with a good knowledge of AWS
- Demonstrated Python scripting experience, and the ability to read C#/C++
- Excellent communication skills, with strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Keen to work in an innovative and collaborative environment
- Flexible, social & collaborative culture that promotes work-life balance
- Unique location - chance to surf at lunch, coffee meetings by the beach!
- $120,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation + Bonus
- Growing organisation, based in the North Shore