Aussie Tech start-up with a market leading product, Over 300k downloads in just 12 months since release leaving its nearest competitor in the outback dust!
This is a true start-up environment, therefore you should expect a Position Description that says where ever I can add value to a Lean Agile environment with a focus of DevOps responsibilities.
- Responsible for managing technology across the full stack on the production systems, including: perform code review and analysis, automation and optimisation support, driving and setting up our CI/CD environment.
- AWS cloud environment
- Automation in Ansible & Saltstack
- Scripting in Python and or Bash
- Document requirements and specifications
- Elastic Search, Kibana & ELK stack
- CI/CD pipeline; GoCD
- Docker, Kubernetes is desirable
- Big data management; Hadoop, Apache Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Tech leadership level experience in a DevOps environment where you demonstrated driving innovation.
- Experience in an extremely fast-paced, lean agile environment, ideally in a start-up or start-up like environment.
- Advanced capability with the majority of the above technologies.
What is on offer?
- Work alongside talented, driven people who will push you to learn and excel
- An environment where you have the autonomy to focus on the important things
- Casual friendly start-up working environment
- Flat organisational structure where everyone is accessible
- Cutting edge tech stack
- There will be opportunities for problem solving and innovation; where your contribution will have a direct impact on organisation success.
- Circular Quay location in a modern office with great views
- Free lunch every day.
- Modern equipment and tools
How to Apply
If you are interested Call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!