My client, one of the world's largest MNCs, has established an internal digital business offshoot with the goal of developing digital solutions for the global supply chain. These solutions are expected to use advanced systems technologies and harness big-data and analytics. This digital offshoot is being built in the shape of an "internal start-up" with the responsibility of digitally transforming the entire organisation from the inside out.
As the DevOps Lead within this division you will be working with dynamic Agile/Scrum teams to drive DevOps culture, tackle platform challenges including troubleshooting, maintaining and creating Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery pipelines, managing and deploying containers.
- Lead and develop global team of Software engineers, growing their knowledge and skill-sets
- Work alongside a team of highly-skilled engineers, designers, data scientists and industry experts in building the supply chain platform of the future
- Work collaboratively with engineers to deploy and operate cloud environments
- Collaborate with technical leads to integrate and document an end-to-end design
- Administer, monitor and deploy systems and services on Azure cloud platform
- Help automate and streamline operations and processes
- Troubleshoot issues within multiple environments and lead initiatives for scaling and upgrading systems and services to improve availability, reliability, and performance
- Experience in managing Azure cloud services (Azure Kubernetes Services) and Azure DevOps
- Experience or knowledge in one or more configuration management services (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience in scripting languages (Python/Bash/Perl/etc.)
- Experience in logging/monitoring tools and services
- Preferred qualifications in Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps
- Experience with UNIX operating systems internals and/or Shell Scripting is a plus
- Fluent in English with Cantonese and Mandarin capabilities a plus