My client is a Silicon Valleys start-up that has recently established themselves in the Sydney market providing easy to manage wireless, switching, and security solutions based on the cloud setup. They were recently bought by one of the WORLDWIDE LEADERS in IT and are really making a name for themselves. Their Sydney office has an exciting, fun environment where you can make an impact daily as well as being highly Agile and running a DevOps practice.
- Digging into source code and building new products that are scalable
- Crunching data, Collecting metrics, and improving service monitoring
- Building systems to automate server lifecycle
- Mentor / Lead your own team
- Building scalable CI/CD systems
- Degree in IT or Computer Science
- Extensive software development experience
- Some systems administration / DevOps knowledge
- Script or code with 1-2 languages like Ruby, Scala, Python or Bash.
- Are familiar with logging and monitoring tools such as Graphite, Grafana, Logstash, ElasticSearch, statsd, collectd
- a background in Site Reliability Engineering, DevOps, System Administration, Software Engineering or Production Engineering will be desirable
- PR/ Citizenship - No sponsorship available
Please click apply or call me for a quick confidential no string attached chat - 0280474020 or email me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org