You will be given the opportunity to lead a team and play a major role in every devops initiatives in the organization. This role needs you to ensure the scalability, reliability and application quality and performance of the CI/CD build systems are continuously improving. You will be overseeing the design, implementation and maintenance of the CI/CD frameworks and tools. This role will need you to identify the software configuration needs.
What you'll need?
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field
- Good experience in coaching and mentoring a team
- Possess strong devops mindset
- Strong experience in release automation engineering, CI/CD automation
- Good experience with Docker and Jenkins
- Experience in scripting languages - eg. Python, Bash, Ansible
(CEI No: R1551057) Licence No: 07C3147