You will be responsible for design and delivery of application security and DevSecOps initiatives in an “Agile on Steroids” environment. You will work collaboratively with the dev team to embed effective security processes and automation into the CI/CD pipeline.
The environment is 100% Microservices and API’s and overtime will be moving all product to AWS cloud platforms. Tools such as Fortify, Blackduck, AquaSec and Qualys are currently utilised to monitor the existing Apps Security areas of Containers, Cloud and Code vulnerability detection.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Extensive security experience within application development
- Experience using the tools that automate cloud/ container and code vulnerabilities
- Understanding of risk management
- Understanding of the Agile and DevOps methodology
- Ability to prioritise development
- Ability to communicate effectively
What is on offer:
- The Digital products are award winning, with the goal to be number 1 in the world.
- Market leading product, offering unique services that competitors have been left in the dust.
- Awesome career progression opportunities.
- An area you can make a real difference in, where your initiatives are supported and driven by upper management.
- Start-up style work environment with Casual attire, table tennis tables and a bean bags relax area.
- Hands off and trusting management style where you will have the freedom to make decision and own your domain. No Micromanagement.
- Flexible working arrangement, yes you can work from home regularly. Work life balance is driven not just a buzz word.
How to Apply?
If you are interested call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!