A brilliant opportunity for a Digital coordinator to step up into a Account Executive role and work closely with the Key Account Manager to manage execution of all direct campaigns and ensure first class service to all their advertisers.
This is a company that still has the feel of rapidly growing start-up even though they have been around since 2007. They have a large global presence with users in over 70 cities. They believe in honesty and simplicity and work together as a team in collaborative way. There is no hierarchy in this organization as they believe in a lean structure. They have stunning Sydney harbor view offices with a fun and energetic atmosphere. They offer excellent career progression and growth for their employees.
The Digital Account Executive will support the Key Account Manager in pre and post-sale tasks. These tasks include but are not limited to checking availability, liaising with advertiser and agencies, ensuring timely and correct delivery of creative and running post campaign reports.
Working closely with the Key Account Manager and Ad Operations, you will work together to ensure first class service to all advertisers and successful execution of all direct sold campaigns.
- Tertiary qualifications in business and/ or marketing, desired
- Minimum 1+ years' experience in a digital media sales or digital agency
- Basic understanding of ad serving technology, tracking and optimization (DFP/DFA advantageous) a big plus
- Experience in working with sales tools like Salesforce or other CRM related tools
- Excellent in-person and phone-based communication skills (particularly capable of highlighting key product features and maintaining client interest over the phone)
- Candidates must be a flexible and fast learner, able to adapt as the job requires and as the online industry continues to evolve
On top of an amazing culture and working environment you will have the benefits of health insurance, gym membership and weekly lunch. You will get to work with some of Australia's top talent in the digital space. You will work for a well known global brand that offer excellent growth and career progression for their employees.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Biama Nona on (02) 8047 4045 for a confidential chat.