Due to high growth and new client wins this high profile full-service Digital Agency are looking to grow their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Paid Search expert with strong execution and implementation skills to take over a leading Client's portfolio and run with it.
Who are they...
Join one of Australia’s leading full-service Digital Agency who are part of a global group providing clients with leading digital advertising services and media solutions.
With Global offices across APAC, EMEA and the US the agency is looking to challenge the traditional agency groups with their service offering that are built upon the best foundations. They have expert teams, cutting-edge digital marketing technology and a commitment to achieving optimal return on marketing spend for all of their clients.
What your role would entail...
Reporting into a super passionate AD, this is a campaign strategy and implementation role, where you will be responsible for execution of digital strategies for a diverse range of clients.
This role will really suit someone who has 2-3 years of experience across digital campaigns for video & mobile, but wanting to gain more exposure to the strategic and client management side of the business.
A key part of the role will be supporting clients in delivering the most impactful and efficient digital media strategies and help them analyze the data, trends and performance across their campaigns.
What will you bring…
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a Media Agency within PPC/Google Ads/Search
- Strong experience of knowledge in performance media and campaign performance metrics (paid search, programmatic, biddable and data)
- Exposure to the Google technology stack (GA 360, DBM, DS, DCM) and DMP platforms and processes
- Experience within Google Tag Manager 360 or any other tag management tool would be advantageous
- A people person - comfortable with collaboration and can build internal relationships with cross-functional teams (Sales/Consultants/Ad Operations).
- Strategic thinker with the ability to keep on top of trends
- Work with some of the most talented people within the Paid Search Marketing space
- Enjoy an autonomous environment with a strong (and fun!) team culture
- CBD Location