My client is a digital agency based in Melbourne CBD and have been operating for 10 years. They have developed a deep understanding of the connection between technology, people, and business. As a digital partner they help businesses and brands do big things! This can mean websites, newsletters or social integration.
You will be a part of a tight knit team and we all share the responsibility of creating a great work environment. They have a very low turn-over and pride themselves on their people and their amazing mix of clients.
They are down to earth, yet professional and their philosophy is, it’s better to work hard than work long.
About the Role
You will be working to maintain and grow both new and existing client relationships and will work with the team to ensure that projects progress to meet deadlines and that the work is profitable. You’re interested in all things digital and will use your digital knowledge to support the needs of our clients and us.
Skills & Experience
You're an exceptional people person, who’s highly organised, proactive and has the attention to detail you’d expect from someone who’d be dealing with our amazing clients.
- 5+ years’ experience working for a digital agency
- Proven client services experience
- An understanding of website Usability/Accessibility
- Experience with operating a CMS, particularly WordPress
- Understanding of APIs, web development, WordPress
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Web design skills and experience using Adobe CC suite is a plus
- Understanding of website coding and language is a plus